Saturday, March 14, 2009

some incredible news

Wow.. I got some incredible news.... Dr Dagmar Berg, a kind lady from Koln in Germany has decided to pay the school fees of three of our foster care children... This is absolutely fantastic.. It now means that what we need to raise on a sustained basis is money for all the add ons: books,uniforms, week end clothes, goodies and treats that make life special and transport.. and of course the one time that hung till yesterday on my head like a Damocles sword.

When we began the journey I wondered how we would manage to complete it year after year till the kids graduated... I prayed hard and the prayers were answered..
Next week we will complete the admission procedure and on April 2 the children will begin their school year. I am overwhelmed!
It would not have been possible without each one of you
bless you
anou

No comments:

Post a Comment